Board game cards are made on matte chalk paper of the weights as below:
- 350 g/m2 paper is our default, recommended paper of the highest thickness.
- 300 g/m2 paper is recommended for cards similar to those from LCG games.
- 250 g/m2 paper is a thin card paper.
All of the above papers from the same supplier have been used by us for many years and represent the best compromise between affordability and good quality for low-volume printouts. This paper ensures exemplary colour saturation, the expected gloss level and colour repeatability.
Cards are printed on both sides and corners are rounded in the print price. Of course there is an option to choose not to have the corners rounded.
An additional option can be finishing the cards by foiling, which consists in pressing a thin layer of matt foil into the cards. This makes the cards more rigid, resistant to moisture and abrasion and also makes them thicker. We do not recommend foiling in the case of very dark cards on the edges of the card.
The cards in the deck are put in random order. When ordering multiple packs of cards, the decks are separated from each other, but in any one deck the order of the cards is random.
- Enter all the required details needed for your order on the product page.
- Attach a file prepared according to our guidelines.
- Place an order for all ordered components (without paying).
- The order is verified by us to ensure that the files are prepared properly.
- If everything is prepared properly, within 2 working days you receive an e-mail accepting your order with our quotation of shipping to your country and a link to make a payment.
- If the files are not prepared properly, you will receive an email about the rejection of the order. Correct the file according to our guidelines and start from the beginning.
- After the payment you only have to wait for the delivery of ordered components.